Login to PS Admin for the first time
1. When accessing the PS Admin the first time you should have already received an email with your
username and the password instructions from the PXP Support team.
Note: in case you have not yet received this email, please request it from your company
2. Access the PS Admin login page: https://admin.kalixa.com/paymentservice/login.aspx
3. On the PS Admin Login Page you will see the following input screen:
4. You now need to enter your
5. Then click the “Register new Google Authenticator account” link which is displayed underneath the
input field for the authentication code. You will receive an email with further instructions.
6. You will see an info message saying: “We have sent an email to your registered email address with
instructions for registering a new Google Authenticator account. In case you did not receive an
email, please check your spam folder or contact our support team.
Note: In case the email could not be sent an error message will be displayed. Please follow the
instructions provided in the error message to solve the problem.
7. Go to your email Inbox and open the email you received from PXP. The email subject should be:
“PXP Financial: Register new Google Authenticator account”.
8. The email describes step by step what you need to do to create a Google Authenticator Account
on your mobile device. Please follow those instructions.
9. After you successfully created your Google Authenticator Account, go to the PS Admin login page
10. Enter the following details:
- Authentication Code (the 6-digit code provided by your Google Authenticator app on your mobile device for the account “PaymentServiceAdmin”)
11. Click the “Login” button and follow the instructions prompted on the subsequent screens to complete your first login.
Note: In case of an error, please follow the instructions provided in the error message.
Where is my authentication code?
In case an input field is prompted on the Login Page to enter an authentication code, you need to:
1. Open the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device
2. The app will show a valid authentication code for the PS Admin Account
3. Enter this 6-digit code in the “Authentication Code” input field on the PS Admin Login page.